On 19 May 2021 EPC RECAST organised a webinar together with three sister projects (ePANACEA, D^2EPC & E-DYCE) that are funded under Horizon 2020 and started in 2020 (H2020_LC-SC3-EE-5-2018-2019). The webinar was organised in collaboration with and through BUILD UP. The four projects shared their insights into their activities supporting the evolution of current building performance schemes and the overarching roll-out of the Renovation Wave Strategy in a lively and informative panel discussion moderated by EuroACE with several key issues in mind, among others, “What is needed to strengthen the information role of EPCs?”, “What is needed to improve the quality of EPC?”, “What is needed to improve the coverage of EPC?”.
Have a look at the webinar recording (the EPC RECAST intro to the panel starts at 0:59:00):
Programme of the webinar:
- General introduction by BuildUp Editorial team (overview, practical information on participation (Q&A), etc.)
- Keynote ‘EPCs and the Renovation Wave’ by Adrian Joyce, Secretary General, EuroACE – The European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- Moderated panel discussion by Eva Brardinelli, Policy and Communications Officer, EuroACE – The European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- María Fernández Boneta representing ePANACEA team.
- Apostolos Tsolakis representing D^2EPC team.
- Rofaïda Lahrech representing EPC RECAST team.
- Michal Pomianowski representing E-DYCE team.
- Closing remarks by BuildUp Editorial team